Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon, Half The Distance – Twice The Fun!
Come celebrate the 11th annual Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon. Our event is known as “Everyone’s Half Marathon” because we believe all athletes, no matter what their pace, should get the chance to enjoy the race experience. Athletes can take up to six hours to finish the half marathon course, so no one is left behind. All levels of runners and walkers are welcome to attend – it is the perfect race for veteran runners or first-time competitors.
- USATF certified course (certificate # TX16009LAB)
- Boston Qualifier
- Flat and fast course, and well attended by spectators
- Top support with fluids, aid stations, and medical personnel
- Lots of “Bling”
- Great Post Race Party and Food Court!
Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon includes
A Finishers Medal as you cross the finish line – there is nothing like having that medal placed around your neck!
Your choice of a “Finishers” 1/4 zip pullover long sleeve shirt, or “Finishers” Duffel bag (register by January 1st to guarantee your selection and size. Only duffel bags are guaranteed after January 1st)
The Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon starts at 6:40 a.m.
- $70.00 through February 16, 2018
- $85.00 February 17, 2018 through December 1, 2018
- $90.00 December 2, 2018 through February 2, 2019 – or until sold out
- There is no race day registration
Participants may switch from the Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon to either the USA Fit Marathon or Simon Spine 5K, until either January 15th, or when either of these events are sold out. There is an up-charge to switch to the USA Fit Marathon. CLICK HERE TO SWITCH RACES.
Awards will be presented to Overall Male and Female, Overall Masters Male and Female, and 1st through 3rd Age Group Winners. The Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon Award Celebration will be at 9:30 a.m. There will also be a 2nd Awards Ceremony at 11:30 a.m. for those participants who took a bit longer to complete their event.